The Community Hall
The St. Albert and District Community League was
founded as a society in 1939 with the objective of
constructing and operating a facility to accommodate a
variety of community needs.
The League built the St. Albert Community Hall in 1940,
mostly with donated materials and volunteer labour.
For 70 years the Hall has served as a focal point for the
community of St. Albert for weddings, dances, parties,
fundraisers, and a variety of other social events.
Over the years the Hall has also served as a public library,
a church, and a courthouse.
The Hall is also home to many non-profit organizations
and recreational groups.
Many of St. Albert’s citizens have spent their pre-school or
after school days in activities housed in the Hall.
We look forward to continuing to provide a location for
events, community programs, gatherings and community
activity events for many more decades.
Hall Rentals 780.460.7812
Catering 780-419-3300 or
Situated in the heart of
St. Albert, at 17 Perron
Street, with plenty of
nearby parking, the hall
holds fond memories for
many in St. Albert.
St. Albert’s Original Gathering Place
© St. Albert Community League 2012